- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: 2
- SQ FT: 1000
- Free hold
Home Report £260,000
Over £60,000 Discount To hr Value
High Quality Accommodation
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Centre Within Easy Reach
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is proud to present this stunning one-bedroom, brand new apartment in the all-new Horizons Tower.
This tastefully-furnished one-bedroom property on the thirteenth floor comprises of one double bedroom with fitted wardrobe,
family bathroom, open plan living area with fitted kitchen and access to a long balcony with spectacular unobstructed dock
and Canary Wharf views.Horizons is proudly positioned as a prime waterside destination just minutes from all the amenities
of Canary Wharf, London’s impressive financial district.
The development also offers 24 hour concierge, stylish lobby,
well equipped resident’s gymnasium, recessed down-lighting,
video entry-phone system, CCTV and bicycle storage.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
360° Virtual Tour
Apartment for Sale
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.