- 11050SQ FT
- Free hold
Home Report £260,000
Over £60,000 Discount To hr Value
High Quality Accommodation
Attractive Landscaped Gardens
City Centre Within Easy Reach
Property Description *
This exciting redevelopment is one of a collection of Inspired Homes developments in the Croydon area and will feature 82 x 1 and 2 bedroom high specification apartments. Inspired strive to deliver the highest quality finish across all their developments therefore you can expect superb, top of the range Bosch kitchen appliances, engineered hardwood flooring, granite worktops, beautiful Bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch Sanitary ware, nest Smart Thermostat, Concierge Service and 1GB Superfast Hyperoptic Broadband.
Situated in a superb location close to South Croydon’s Restaurant Quarter, Central Cross is just a short walk to both East Croydon and South Croydon Stations with services to Clapham Junction (from 9 minutes), London Victoria (from 15 minutes) and London Bridge (from 12 minutes), making this development a vibrant central hub for residents to enjoy.
Residents at Central Cross will have access to the superb Residents facilities at nearby Green Dragon House which will include a Private Residents Lounge, Skyline Roof Gardens (with BBQs and seating) .
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
360° Virtual Tour
Apartment for Sale
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.